close

Medical Transcripts Section 8

Essay about Medical Transcripts Chapter eight

PATIENT NAME: Hannibal Lector

MR#: 155445623

PHYSICIANS IDENTITY: Kent Clark, MD

DATE: December twenty-five, 2112

The individual denies any kind of palpitations, heart problems, and fatigue. His light headed on exertion appears to be better. In physical exam, his blood pressure was120/60. His heartrate was 82 beats per minute. His weight is 141 pounds.

EXAMINATION

His heart was at regular rate and beat. There is no gallop or mussitation, mutter, muttering. Lungs will be clear to auscultation bilaterally, although air flow entry can be reduced. You cannot find any peripheral edema. Interrogation of his implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD), which is a single-chamber St . Jude device, showed a total of 49 attacks of supraventricular tachycardia. These are either atrial fibrillation, or atrial tachycardia. 48 of 49 attacks were between 150 to 190 sounds per minute, which is within keep an eye on only sector of the ICD. None of the episodes survived more then one minute. He previously one show of supraventricular tachycardia, which has been more after that 190 beats per minute. This kind of episode was terminated by simply antitachycardia pacing. He was asymptomatic during these tachycardias. Interrogation with the lead revealed an increase in the best ventricular pacing threshold to 4. a few to?. five milla secs. Lead impedance is 428?.? are 12. 8 mil. He is spaced in the ventricle less then you % of times.

In view of his regular supraventricular tachycardia episode, We started him on Lexapro 180 magnesium p. o. daily. My spouse and i also warned him that Lexapro might cause constipation.

I will find him in follow-up in a single month. If perhaps he is constantly on the have repeated episodes of supraventricular tachycardia, I will begin him in comedone.

Kent Clark, MD

KC/cd

D: 12 , 25, 2112

T: January 08, 2113

Myths in Humanities Article

Myths in Humanities Article

Eva A. Heredia Sept. 2010 1, 2013 Humanities 121 Myth as well as the Origin of the Humanities Learning disciplines including history, literary works, art, music…...

Read
 Essay regarding Attitudes Towards Australian English language

Essay regarding Attitudes Towards Australian English language

Thinking towards Australian English Perceptions towards Australian English include varied by over the past 200 years. The Australian highlight was developed so the first technology could discover themselves because Australians.…...

Read